Our proprietary design allows our Ladder/traction bars to be used on truck with 0" - 8" of lift with NO modifications!. Our traction bars are heavy, rigid, adjustable and made of 1/4" thick steel that bolt to the bottom of the axle. The mounting brackets on both ends of the traction bars are pivoted, so as to avoid creating additional heavy stress points on the suspension. Our design prevents wheel hop during hard acceleration in lifted trucks by preventing the axle from twisting backwards as it delivers forward thrust. Our traction bars also help your trucks maintain traction in off-road maneuvers by preventing wheel bounce.
- No more axle wrap
- Both rear wheels remain grounded (equal ground pressure), providing constant forward progress and no rear end hop
- More suspension control—the leaf springs now stay where they’re supposed to
- Firmer transmission shifts
- Easier on driveline parts: U-joints, pinion yokes, driveshafts, and leaf springs
- Improved launches at the track
American Made, American Proud